Personal Information that may be collected by Tanna Coffee may include:
- Name, postal address, phone number, and e-mail address.
- Financial account information, such as credit card number and other payment information.
We may also collect information about you such as:
- If you create an account - your username, password, your city of birth, your birthday and mobile phone number.
- If you buy goods at our online store, what you buy, where you buy, how frequently you buy.
- If you take a survey or interact with us in various other ways - demographics information and information about subjects that may interest you.
Tanna Coffee may use information about you for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Site. For example, we may use information about you to:
- Process and manage your purchase and use of Tanna Coffee products and services.
- Respond to your customer service inquiries, post your comments or statements on any blog or other online forum maintained on our Sites, or take other actions in response to your inquiries or other Site activities.
- Communicate with you about your orders or purchases.
- Communicate with you about our brands, products, events or other promotional purposes, including co-branded offers and affiliate and partner offers.
Tanna Coffee shares your personal information in limited ways.
- We may share personal information about you with others with your consent.
- We may also share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as credit card processors, mailing houses or website hosts) and that help us market our products and services. These companies may use information about you to perform their functions on our behalf.
- If you participate in any blog or other online forum on our Sites, any personal information that you post on our Sites may be shared with other forum participants and Site visitors.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, financing, or sale of assets or any other situation involving the transfer of some or all of our business assets, Tanna Coffee may disclose personal information to those involved in the negotiation or transfer.
Tanna Coffee offers choices for you to request to update or change your personal information and how we communicate with you. Here are some of the ways you can request changes:
- Follow the opt-out instructions in promotional emails we send you.
- Log in to your Tannacoffee.com account, if you have one, and visit the profile management section to manage your contact information (email and postal address) preferences and to update your personal information.
If you opt out of receiving promotional communications from us, we may still send you non-promotional communications such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations.
Tanna Coffee takes reasonable steps to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of personal information.
While we take these reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy.